Monday, August 15, 2011

Decision Time

So, I have realized that my blog isn't that consistent so I am just going to make a beauty blog. So far, my favorite blog to write was the makeup one... so, technically the last few blogs were test runs to see which subject I want to write about and it is going to be beauty! So, hair, makeup, body products, clothes, and girly-ness : )


This is probably one of the shortest blogs I will ever have because I love love love talking and writing and just making noise :) I would say that I am a mix of outgoing and shy person. When I first meet someone, I can't really tell how I am going to act. Maybe I will shine out and be a charm or maybe I will be a little shy (especially around boys!) That is kind of weird but whatever. It's in my genes! Or my DNA? Or just my personality :)

No comments:

Post a Comment