Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Oh, how I love Lush!

Okay. Hands down the BEST idea ever. It's cheap, it's pretty, it's a great idea, it's girly, and it smells good! The best ingredients to an amazing product! I watch allthatglitters21 and her Lush hauls and recommendations and they are my favorite videos to watch out of the MANY videos she does. Anyway, that is beside the point. She has such great advice on makeup products so I highly suggest you go over to her Youtube channel! Anyway, I love Lush. You walk in, and you immediately get a rush of this sweet aroma of honey, chocolate, fruity, sweet, and floral. Amaaaazing. So, I was going shopping for a couple of my girlfriend's birthdays (I am awful at giving people presents. No, not getting but GIVING! I am good at getting people gifts, but then somehow I never have time to give people presents! I still need to give one of my friends a present whose birthday was in June!! Early June! Yeahhhhhh kind of silly. SO! I went into Anthropology and bought my friend a mug that has her name on it and I am planning on filling it with candy and a letter. And then! I went to Lush. Probably my all time favorite store. It is cheap (some of it) and it is related to beauty related products. Soooooo nice! So I bought a bubble bar, a bath bomb, and a massage bar for her.


Comforter Bubble Bar: This fruity bubble bar gives the feeling of being hugged by a jolly blackcurrant. When life is getting you down, crumble The Comforter under hot, running water for purple water and creamy bubbles. It was created to bring a real sense of comfort to people, just like a real comforter (or scarf) would. The warm aroma of cassis absolute is so relaxing that you'll go to bed feeling happier and the world will seem brighter the next day. Cypress oil is almost colourless and has a fresh woody aroma. It is astringent, deodorant, toning and antiseptic oil.
*That is what the website says and I love the explanation! I feel like now I am going to have to buy a billion of these for myself, plus my friends! Of course, I am going to go back and buy these products for myself! When I get the money lol. Anyway, this would be a perfect remedy in the winter when you are cold (because where I live it is very very cold in the winters!) or if you had a terrible day and need to relax, maybe during finals at school because that is the most stressful time of the year for me, or if you are really sick because I always get super bad colds, and they last for SO long and so this would be awesome to just relax and get rid of my cold! or maybe just chilling out! Perfect remedy :)

Honey Bee Bath Bomb: Honey Bee smells like caramel, much like the Honey, I Washed The Kids soap and Soft Coeur massage bar do. Honey Bee holds its own special distinction, though; in addition to soothing honey, it has Moroccan rhassoul mud to clean and soften your skin.When Noriko came up with Honey Bee, it began its life with wings. Unfortunately, the nightmare of having to hand decorate each one put an end to that idea. Now, it's decorated with a stripe of mud and looks just like a bee. Honey naturally moisturizes and softens as you soak in the caramel coloured waters.
*  This smells AMAZING! I love the smell of honey and on my wishlist at Lush is this bath bomb and Honey I washed the Kids soap because apparently they smell alike. But I love how this moisturizes and makes your skin soft because it's a cool idea! I love how it is natural because it makes it seem like you can whip it up in your kitchen! But, this smells exactly what it says, honey and caramel!


Mange Too Massage Bar: The most magnificently delicious thing about Mange Too is the fact that you can eat it. After many requests to create an edible massage bar, our inventors went straight into the lab to have fun with it.After Helen and Simon's tireless efforts on formulating flavours, Mange Too was given the same flavour and scent as our beautiful Honey Trap lip balm, because we wanted an irresistible and sensual tactile experience.Both bananas and honey are emollient and highly moisturizing, when applied topically. They soften the skin, making it flexible and pliable. Peppermint is soothing and is a subtle part of the flavour. It makes the skin tingle.
* So, this isn't the best explanation. I mean it iis moisturising and has an "irresistable and sensual tactile experience" :) But, I don't smell any banana's or pepermint. I also have never tried the Honey Trap lip balm. I also would probably never eat this. It kind of sound yucky: banana + honey= a delicious treat? nah. But what it does smell like is a delicious white chocolate mixed with honey and a warm scent that I can't put my finger (or nose?) on. Also, it is sooo moisturizing. The woman who helped me (super super nice! Just like everyone else! Seriously, it was like I was talking to my best friend!) anyway, she helped me pick things out for my friend (I know there are gift boxes but I wanted to pick things out personally.) And so, she put it on my arm around 12:00 lunch time and my arm still smells amazing! And it is sooo moisturizing and soothing! YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment