Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hello!

Hi! My name is Charlotte, I am almost 16 years old, and I love life. I love talking, laughing, living, and writing. The reason why I am creating this blog is because I want to share my thoughts, my hobbies, and my life with you. Whoever you are. Whether you are American, English, French, Egyptian, Asian, etc. Whether you are African American, Caucasian, etc. Whether you and I are alike or different, I want to write to you!

So, here is a little something about me:

1. I am a true individual
2. I am 5 feet and 7 inches, 15 years old (16 on the first of October!)
3. I am an optimist
4. I have two dogs named Cody and Soleil (that means Sun in French)
5. I lived in France for two years when I was in fourth grade and fifth grade
6. I love kids and I love being a kid
7. I know and still learning 3 languages (English, Spanish, and French)
8. I am a careful human being, and a risk taker
9. I am a big talker, and a random one
10. I will try my best to keep up this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment