Saturday, August 13, 2011

Makeup

So, it is raining today... and I decided to play with my makeup. I have a large makeup collection in my opinion. Not as large as Elle Fowler, allthatglitters21, or Blaire Fowler, juicystar07, from youtube but for me, I do. I tend to buy things that I probably don't need, makeup wise. Yes, I am so much better now and I think I am more frugal but, I still want to try to use most of it and experiment! So, this morning I painted my nails with Essie Nail Polish, Turquoise and Caicos and this is what it looks like:


 That is what the color looks like, and also a perfect manicure. Unfortunately those are not my hands, those are some hands of a person, man or woman we can never know, but I am TERRIBLE at painting my nails. Very very bad. But, I probably need more practice, let's hope. Anyway. After I painted my nails,  I started futzing around with my makeup. I took my coastal scents pallet 88 shimmer palet:


And I used 4 different eye shadows total, 3 on my eye (from the palet) and 1 as a highlight on my cheeks and inner corners of my eye from a drugstore trio. And this is what it looks like (sorry for the bad quality!)




But, yeah I thought it was super pretty! And really easy! And your average neutral eye, but I kind of want this blog also to be a makeup blog partly, so I will start at the beginning :) 

So, first, I use Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller under my eyes to wake up my eyes a bit. Afterwards, I use my concealer under my eyes and on my eyelid and then on spots that I should cover up (I don't know the name of it because I got it as a gift and it is just a silver tube.) Then I use my Professionnel All Over Shadow Brush - Small #22 from Sephora and apply J6 only on my lid. After, I mix A3 and B3 together and put it on the crease and outer corner of my eye and then I blend it out. Then, I take the top eyeshadow (kind of looks creamy white-ish) from this eyeshadow trio I got from Target:
And I use that color as a highlight and with my ring finger, I apply a little bit of that on the inside corner of my eyes (the tear duct I think it is called) and I also put a little on my brow bone right beneath your eyebrow and I also put a little on my cheek bones to add a little sparkle and it looks really good!

Extra:
I also use black eyeliiner on the waterline and if you want on your upper lid but I just put it on my water line this time.
You can curl your eyelashes and apply black mascara.
For lip gloss I used a dark pink with a hint of plum in it because I have green eyes and kind of olive-ish skin and it really makes my eyes pop : )
For blush I use from MAC and it is called Mocha.

I think this is really and I hope you try it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment