Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Oh My Goodness!

So, today I went to the mall... YAY! I love going to my mall because it is just a fun environment and there are a bunch of awesome stores! Including Sephora, Lush, and Papaya ( A new store to me that has awesome, cheap, cute, and actually substantial clothing, not like Forever 21 that breaks or rips two days after you buy it! No, I'm not saying I don't like Forever 21, I am just saying there could be better stores! I mean, the quality isn't spectacular and recently, the styles haven't really been the cutest I have seen. Sure, some little tid bits are cute, but some of the outfits they have on the mannequins or on the websites are the outfits that you look at and think "Who would ever EVER wear that in public?"

Yeah, so I turned my fashion sense over to Papaya! It is soooo cheap! I bought such a CUTE long tunic shirt for only $12.00 and THEN I bought a romper for only $9.00! Great fabric, super cute, and a romper! I also bought another one! I think they were on sale, but they are still really cheap!  Here are some pictures:

 I love love love rompers. Yes, I am a curvy girl and I don't look good in every single romper, but it is such a great concept! It is just one outfit and you add shoes, makeup, and maybe some earrings and you're done! I always take so long to make up an outfit! I always want to look my best, and every time I want to pick out a cute outfit, I always seem to find nothing in my closet full of clothes! It is kind of silly, I think it's because I don't want to repeat a lot. I mean, I have a bunch of clothes and cute outfits, but I use them over and over and I like to change things up a bit! Really, I am being silly, but aren't we all silly? So, really that ends my point. So back to this beautiful romper to my left, or my computer's left. I think it is super duper cute. I love the ruffels because it's girly, but then when you get the high waisted khaki shorts is kind of that Ralph Lauren look that kind of looks like a classic, boy-ish look :)



So, over here I think this is just an over all girly, cute outfit. So much jewelry and accessories I can add to this! So excited! Also, I did get this in blue, but I couldn't get the picture from the website. But I love this because it is really casual and that is me. Casual and cute. I mean, I don't have any place to go to be dressy daily. I wear a school uniform, and then I really go dressy either at church (for my boyfriend's sake lol) and if we are going out to dinner or a party or all that jazz. But, we really don't go out that often. Maybe a couple times every few months, but other than that not really because apparently we are in something called a recession! But enough of that nonsense! The main moral of this blog is I like shopping.

Ok, now I just read it over again and I realized I forgot the main thing I wanted to include in the blog and that was me going to Lush and buying a few things....... and I didn't mention one bit! Well, I guess I'll talk about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment