Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Music

So, I have a very peculiar taste in music. I love all different types of music (except country!). I like to think I have a broad liking of music (if that makes sense). I love love love Indy Rock/Folk! I think that is my FAVORITE type of music. A weird fact about me is that I also love scream and heavy metal music. I don't actually like to hear the beat and such, but it gets me to sleep. WHAT!? I do not know why, but being an insomniac (a person who has difficulty getting to sleep or staying asleep) heavy metal and rock-type music gets me to sleep. A heavy, sound sleep. You would think it would be the opposite, but nothing is normal in my life. Everything is somewhat different :)

Some of my favorite bands/singers are:

1. The Smiths
2. Paramore
3. Regina Spektor
4. James Vincent McMorrow
5. Mindy Gledhill
6. Death Cab for Cutie
7. Noah and the Whale
8. The Sunbeams
9. Eminem
10. The Muse
11. Kyle Andrews
12. Plain White T's


Yes, that was only a few for me. You can probably tell there is a little of everything in there. Indy, rap, rock, and pop :) But that is what I am. A little of everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment